Product Marketing Manager
What we’re looking for:
Our next Product Manager is someone who doesn’t let anything fall through the cracks. Someone who will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of the product, and run interference between sales, development, and leadership. You will own a portfolio of products from inception to launch and ensure its success by working cross-functionally across the organization.
Someone who has a solid set of product management tools and the desire to roll up their sleeves and take the lead managing an exciting portfolio of secure storage products and related solutions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to utilize a full range of product and marketing skills from developing product requirements to scripting and shooting a launch video. Come help us succeed as an industry data and storage security thought leader.
- Serve as the key marketing resource for our DIGISTOR line of secure data solutions with specific responsibility for our DIGISTOR Citadel secure product line
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates DIGISTOR products in the market in collaboration with the overall marketing and sales team
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on the buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on the competition and how to crush them
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for DIGISTOR products with end users, influencers, and channel partners
- Channel marketing – be the voice of the channel and continually develop innovative channel engagement and communication programs to increase DIGISTOR mindshare and sales
- 5+ years product marketing experience.
- Experience in the commercial IT hardware and/or cybersecurity market
- Experience working with IT resellers and computer OEMs
- Experience marketing products to gov’t and defense market customers a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency with product management and marketing methods, processes and tools
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Development, or similar. MBA desirable
If you’d like to join our team, please send us your resume and cover letter via email and we’ll be in touch with you. Thank you!